Friday, June 24, 2011

Love, Laughter and a little...

So I have this new phone that I am still learning. Since sweet little Lena is sleeping early and hubby is playing some Hockey, I decided to playd on the phone and stalk some blogs, which by the way is my new favorite time waster. So before I get the cricut out for some crafting( thanks Erika for lending me said cricut) I did the voice function to search my own blog. So I say love laughter and a little Lena. Only up pops...love laughter and a little WEINER!!! Um..yikes. I have no desire to search for little weiners. So..needless to say I wont be voice searching for my blog.

Lena learned a new trick...crawling up on the couch. I am not sure I am ready for all of this movement. I will admit she had incentive...her daddy's ice cream. She loves her ice cream. Living proof she is our child!

Daddy also bought her the cutest Dallas stars jersey. Its a 3t but still looks so cute on her. I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how to get it off my not so smart phone.
ok...I am off to cricut and stalk blogs. I just hope no little wieners pop up...

No comments:

Post a Comment